Clodagh Nethsingha Library of college of Chemical Sciences is situated at the Institute of Chemistry Ceylon at Rajagiriya. The library came to existence in 1981 as a small reading area at the CISIR Library. After passing several milestones the library was established the new Headquarters in 2005. The fully air conditioned and automated library is named after the late Ms. Clodagh Nethsingha , the First Chairperson of the Library Committee as well as prominent figure in the library field in Sri Lanka. The objective of the ichemc Library is to effectively support the Institute in achieving standards of excellence in its academic programs and activities. The library has developed the resources ,services and other infrastructure facilitate the efficient services to the students and the staff. The library recently automated using koha library management system. Accessing bibliographical data of reading materials in the library is providing through the online catalogue. Circulation System also changed manual to electronic method.
- The Text Books in Chemistry & Chemistry related subjects
- Periodicals (Periodicals are only available for reference purposes)
- Seminar & Workshop reports
- Dissertations (submitted for GIC Examination)
- Monographs & other publications of the Institute of Chemistry
- Past question papers of the GIC & DLTC (question papers are digitalized)
Visit this link for more details http://ichemlibrary.com/